Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nutrition Information

http://www.flickr.com/, photo by Dirk Haun

Hopefully, if you're reading this, you've already discovered that I'm a real mom with a real budget and a real schedule, just like everyone else. I do understand that eating healthier is a challenge. It does take more time to prepare your own food. Sometimes the ingredients do cost more. I'm on a mission to continue to find ways to streamline this process, finding the best deals on healthier foods and faster, easier ways of prepping that food so that I can still have time for the other, more  important things in my life.

One of the best ways of doing this is getting tips from others. How do you know what's ok to buy? How do you know when you really need the product to be organic, and when it doesn't matter as much? How do you know which ingredients are most toxic? I've gotten some of my best tips from our sponsor, 180 Chiropractic and Wellness. They've given me helpful suggestions I couldn't find anywhere else on how to realistically eat better, and how to realistically get my kids to do the same.

Next Monday, March 19, at 6:00, if you live in the Nashville area, you can attend a free informative talk on nutrition given by 180 Chiro. They'll answer your questions, give you great ideas, and help you make more informed purchases when shopping for food. Their talk on nutrition was one of the things that finally convinced me to give this whole healthy living thing a try. I hope you'll find time to attend.


Advanced Talk: Nutrition
Shopping smart for nutrition can seem like a daunting task. How can I ensure healthy purchases for my family? What foods do I avoid?  Maximized Living will teach you how to perfect the shopping process so that nutrition is second nature, and health is first priority.

Learn:

    - Tips on how to become a good shopper
    - How to read labels the smart way
    - How to avoid the top 10 toxic foods
    - 10 healthy alternatives
    - Information on hot health topics, such as organic foods, buying local and food budgeting


Date: Monday, March 19

Time: 6:00 p.m.

Location: 180 Chiro
                     4091 Mallory Lane
                     Suite 114
                     Franklin, TN 37067

For more information or to sign up for this free event, contact 180 Chiro:

615-595-9063
info@180chiro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment