Monday, April 2, 2012

Burst Training at 180 Chiro!

http://www.flickr.com/, photo by ElvertBarnes
Learning to burst train has revitalized my energy and my ability to fit workouts into my week. No longer do I have to set aside several hours each week to spend at the gym. I burn fat, build lean muscle, and work my heart in just a few minutes a day. I do it all in my own garage without a lot of expensive equipment. In fact, the only exercise equipment I own is a stability ball, a few hand weights, and an old eyesore pink and green aerobic step.

Our sponsor, 180 Chiropractic and Wellness, will be giving a free burst training class next Monday, April 9, at 6:00 p.m. If you live in the Nashville area, you will not want to miss this! Dr. Sweeney has some great information to share and will challenge and encourage you to learn how to make burst training work for you! The best part is that burst training works for all fitness levels. The Maximized Living professionals have helped train elite athletes with their burst training program, T3. I've also seen grandmothers do it. It's easily customizable to you.

Don't miss this!

What: Burst Training Class

When: April 9, 6:00 p.m.

Where: 180 Chiro
               4091 Mallory Lane, Suite 114
               Franklin, TN 37067

To sign up, call 180 Chiro at 615-595-9063 or send an email to info@180chiro.com

Contact 180 Chiropractic for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment