Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Community Dinner (Who Wants Free Food?)

When my husband, Dale, first suggested to me that we should make some changes in our lifestyle, I blew him off. His chiropractor, Dr. Sweeney, had been telling him how life changing it would be for our family to try out Maximized Living. We didn't have to buy anything or sign up for anything. We just needed to change some things.

I was not interested.

Somehow, and truthfully, I still can't remember how he did it, Dale roped me into one of the free events at our sponsor, 180 Chiropractic and Wellness. Then I read the book, Cruise Ship or Nursing Home? Little by little, it all started to click. I didn't want it to. I didn't want it to make sense. What I really wanted was to be able to poke holes in their theories and convince my husband that this was nonsense.

But, as I listened and read, it made way too much sense. I knew we had to give this thing a try.

Where are you on your journey to better health? Skeptical? Interested, but not ready to commit? Curious, with a lot of questions?

The amazing staff at 180 Chiro would love to treat you to a free dinner and talk more with you about this! What a great opportunity to get more specific information about what Maximized Living is and how some simple (although not always easy) lifestyle changes can revolutionize your health. Sign up today!

What: Community Dinner

Where: Bosco's of Cool Springs
               2000 Meridian Boulevard
               Franklin, TN 37067


When: Monday, July 23, 6:00 p.m.

Cost: FREE

To sign up, or for more information, contact 180 Chiro at 615-595-9063 or info@180chiro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment