Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Burst Training

I don't know what your schedule looks like or how much time you can dedicate to exercise each week, but I was really, really glad when I learned that I can get a great workout in a fraction of the time I used to spend (or tried to spend) at the gym.

I now spend 12 minutes a day, 3 days a week, burst training with Maxminized Living's Max T3 videos. This is not an inferior shortcut to exercise. You really do work those muscles and get that heart rate up more than you think. After just 12 minutes in my garage with this video, some hand weights, and a stability ball, I get so worn out it's an effort to walk back up the stairs afterwards!

To me, the fact that this type of exercise is sustainable for me and my busy life is a huge plus. I can always fit in 36 minutes a week, and there's no drive time to the gym on top of that. I get to do it at home.

If you live in the middle Tennessee area and you're interested in learning more about burst training, its health benefits, and how to get started, join our sponsor, 180 Chiropractic and Wellness for a FREE class on burst training!

Where: 180 Chiropractic and Wellness
                4091 Mallory Lane, Suite 114
                Franklin, TN 37067

When: Monday, June 25, 6:00 p.m.

To sign up, or for more information, contact 180 Chiro at 615-595-9063 or info@180chiro.com
              

No comments:

Post a Comment