Monday, September 10, 2012

Triangle Push Ups

Three mornings a week, Dr. Fred Roberto tortures (um, I mean, trains) me through his Max T3 exercise videos. I do these exercises in my garage, and it takes me 12 minutes. I know 12 minutes doesn't sound like much, but on some days, walking back up the stairs into my kitchen is an effort after those 12 minutes!

In past entries, I've stated that surge training takes 9 minutes. That is true. However, the Max T3 videos step it up even more by giving you 12 minute workouts with no 2 minute breaks. That's right--it's 20 seconds of full on, hard-as-you-can-go exercise, then 20 seconds of break, repeated, with no additional breaks, for 12 minutes.

Triangle, or diamond, push ups, are one of the exercises in this workout. In the following video, Dr. Roberto demonstrates this exercise. If you've been trying surge training, this would be a great addition to your workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment